Drew Cieszynski and a few of his friends are going on a Big Ten Tour this fall, trying to attend a game at each Big Ten Venue.
– Enjoy the taste of Bud Light Lime in 8 different states (there goes our Miller sponsor)
– Make “Backstreet Boys” acceptable tailgating music
– Visit the state of Iowa and see what all the hoopla is about
– Not get arrested. I’ve managed to successfully do this throughout life, but gee, 11 or 12 weekends of tailgating, bars, and travel…you get the picture.
– Have Mike Greenberg respond to an email about our visit to Northwestern (Mike & Mike in the morning on ESPN).
– To sit inside every Big 10 stadium and witness a game
– Make some of the sweetest road trip mix tapes that ears could beg for
– Try a different local micro-brew in each city
– Create a dance move for each campus.
– Dominate Bucky the Badger in arm wrestling and tell him “I drive truck, break arms, and arm wrestle. It’s what I love to do, it’s what I do best.”
– Take in everything each school has to offer & take it in with some great people.
I was wondering if you could mention the tour to your readers and ask them to send me feedback on where to eat/where to drink/where to tailgate/etc in happy valley so that I have the most fulfilling experience possible?
We are not sponsored, we are not reporters and have relatively little experience
There’s a link for the “BESTS” of the whole tour on the website. The 4 of us didn’t attend any BIG TEN school, and each of us from a different BIG TEN state, so we’ve got an unbiased view. Here’s to hoping Penn State gets a few of those awards!